Saturday, February 23, 2008

Who let the sun out/


we have had so much ugly weather this past week....cold, rain, freezing rain...a small blizzard or white out....snow, more rain, more snow and then freezing rain followed by snow... schools were canceled twice this week due to weather...once for the holiday... and I am tired of being stuck in the house most of the time....so today, I woke up to gorgeous ice covered trees glistening in the ......what is that yellow ball in the sky anyway...I have faint memories of it...could it really be ...the sun? yep...the sun was out...and the temps rose above freezing for the first time in 10 days...we made it up to 34 degrees...course it is already 12 again right now...
I don't know about you, but when it is gloomy and gray...I really don't have any energy...don't want to think about art work or house work for that matter.
I thought I would include a photo of the snow falling during the second day of our 3 day winter storm. blah isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.