Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Lady of the Night...Dances


As a designer for Outsidethemargins.com, I am sent glorious items to play with and hopefully come up with something that shows the products in use.
This past year I have been busy with my DH's health and have not been very productive for the on line store. Aileen, the owner has been so patient and understanding but my personal goal was to get back into the swing of things and start using some of the items she has sent me to play with.

The items I used from her store today are:
tic tac toe board
a variety of color mists...especially my favorite...copper kettle
a variety of cats eye pigment chalk pads
a pottery 3-D moon ornament painted in metalic gold
arms and legs from her body parts stamp sheet

this was a really fun project that had no idea what it was going to be until it was finished....I just pulled things out and started putting them together.

hope you enjoy my day of whimsey.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Obviously, Aileen knows your art is worth waiting for. I really do love this piece.

Joanne